UTICA – The Children’s Miracle Network is still selling tickets for the $100,000 Miracle Drawing, with only about 1,000 left for sale.
The tickets are $100 and are available at Chanatry’s Supermarket, 485 French Road, until 6 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 19. Representatives from CMN were also at Holland Farms selling tickets Thursday morning.
The drawing is set for Oct. 16, 2019. There were 4,300 tickets available for this year's drawing.
For those who can’t make it there today, tickets can still be purchased at the following locations:
- AmeriCU Credit Union locations
- Chanatry’s Supermarket
- Countryside Stove & Chimney
- GPO Federal Credit Union locations
- Jay-K Independent Lumber Corp.
- MVHS Boonville Medical Office
- MVHS Foundation Office
- MVHS St. Luke’s Campus
- MVHS St. Elizabeth Campus
- Remington Federal Credit Union
- Special Metals Federal Credit Union
- Tickets still available for Children's Miracle Network $100,000 drawing
- Oriskany woman wins $100,000 Children's Miracle Network drawing
- Children's Miracle Network Thanks Confidata
- Children's Miracle Network Thanks YOU!
- Find out where you can purchase Children's Miracle Drawing tickets
- Children's Miracle Network Thanks Stewart's Shops
- Marcy woman wins 2018 CMN $100,000 Miracle Drawing
- MVHS $100,000 miracle drawing special event held at Holland Farms
- Local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals receives van donation
- Utica National's 'Duck Days' supports the Children's Miracle Network