UTICA - As the search continues for a new executive director of the United Way of the Valley and Greater Utica Area, former Boilermaker Road Race President Tim Reed has been appointed as interim executive director.
In November, former United Way Executive Director and CEO Brenda Episcopo resigned from the position to take on a new role as president and CEO of the United Way of New York State.
Reed has held many roles with the United Way in the past, including interim executive director, board member, campaign chair and resource development committee member.
“It’s an honor to, once again, get a chance to serve with United Way of the Valley and Greater Utica Area,” Reed said in a news release. “I look forward to working with the organization as it continues to support our community.”
Immediately after the 40th Boilermaker Road Race in July, Reed announced he was stepping down as president for the organization, a role he served in for 10 years. His replacement has not yet been appointed.
- Tim Reed appointed interim executive director of local United Way
- Local United Way appoints new executive director and CEO
- Tim Reed steps down as Boilermaker president
- New executive director, CEO takes over at local United Way
- Adirondack Rail Preservation Society appoints new executive director
- Picente appoints new probation director
- Adirondack Scenic Railroad gets new interim executive director, two 'new' cars
- Local American Heart Association announces new executive director
- Stanley Theatre names new executive director
- Adirondack Scenic Railroad Executive Director resigns