MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Justin Timberlake ruled out a reunion with NSYNC at his Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday but says the odds are good that fans will hear his megahit "Can't Stop the Feeling!"
The singer says he hopes the show will be a "ton of fun" and will include things "never done before."
Timberlake is returning to the halftime show 14 years after the "wardrobe malfunction" with Janet Jackson caused a national controversy. He was not asked a question about the incident during the press availability.
The singer will be making his third Super Bowl musical appearance - a record. The former member of boy band NSYNC has a new album released this week.
Says Timberlake: "I hope everyone's dancing."
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Timberlake rules out NSYNC reunion at Super Bowl show
- Super Bowl Sunday Snow
- Deserving coach gets Super Bowl surprise
- Super Bowl keeps local pizza places busy
- Local sociology professor talks Super Bowl ads
- Staying safe during Super Bowl weekend
- Unexpected reunion 63 years in the making
- Conference champions Patriots, Eagles to meet in Super Bowl 52
- Philadelphians take to the streets to celebrate Super Bowl
- How to watch the Super Bowl and actually keep up