MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Justin Timberlake ruled out a reunion with NSYNC at his Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday but says the odds are good that fans will hear his megahit "Can't Stop the Feeling!"
The singer says he hopes the show will be a "ton of fun" and will include things "never done before."
Timberlake is returning to the halftime show 14 years after the "wardrobe malfunction" with Janet Jackson caused a national controversy. He was not asked a question about the incident during the press availability.
The singer will be making his third Super Bowl musical appearance - a record. The former member of boy band NSYNC has a new album released this week.
Says Timberlake: "I hope everyone's dancing."
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Timberlake rules out NSYNC reunion at Super Bowl show
- Even *NSYNC is trolling Justin Timberlake with 'It's Gonna Be May' memes
- Super Bowl Sunday Snow
- Super Bowl Sunday Forecast
- Jennifer Lopez, Shakira to headline 2020 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Deserving coach gets Super Bowl surprise
- Super Bowl keeps local pizza places busy
- Local sociology professor talks Super Bowl ads
- Staying safe during Super Bowl weekend
- There's a Super Bowl party for everyone