(KSL) A Utah couple says their toddler shredded an envelope containing more than $1,000 in cash.
Ben and Jackee Belnap consider themselves diehard Utah Utes football fans.
After saving for about a year, they finally had enough money to pay back a family member for their season tickets.
But this past weekend, the envelope disappeared.
After careful and tearful consideration, the couple realized their son Leo had shredded the envelope.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2Rs7knT
- Toddler shreds more than $1,000 in cash
- Cold Hard Cash
- Ronan Farrow says National Enquirer shredded Trump-related documents
- US measles cases surpass 1,000 this year
- Emergency funds: Keeping cash on hand
- Senate Democrats: NY should eliminate cash bail
- Jaguars donate 1,000 NFL playoff tickets to refugees
- UPDATE: More than 1,000 customers still without power in Camden
- 1,000 students learn about potential career paths at MVCC
- Upcoming career fair to feature 1,000 jobs across region