PARIS, NY- Oneida County Sheriff's officials say they responded to a call for a domestic dispute at a home on Church Road in Paris around 1:30 Friday afternoon. When deputies arrived, they say 58-year-old Robert Hailston fled the home and went into a nearby corn field.
Sheriff's officials say when deputies finally located Hailston, he was uncooperative and a canine was used to take him into custody.
After being released from the hospital, Hailston was charged with criminal mischief and menacing.
- Town of Paris man arrested
- Boil water advisory lifted in town of Paris
- Three seriously injured in town of Paris crash
- Taxi van, tractor trailer hauling fuel involved in town of Paris crash
- No one injured after car hits manure spreader in town of Paris
- Boil water advisory for section of Paris
- VA Holds Town Hall
- Breakdancing proposed as new Olympic sport for Paris 2024
- Four killed in knife attack at Paris police headquarters
- UPDATE: Missing man in town of Westford found safe