BOONVILLE, N.Y. -- The old Great American building, in Boonville, will not sit empty for long.
Tractor Supply Company has filed an application with the village planning board to move in to the Main Street site. But because the use of the building is changing, to include outdoor displays, a site plan review needs to happen.
The review will include comments from the state Department of Transportation and Oneida County's Planning Department.
A public hearing is scheduled for July 15.
Tractor Supply would like to start work this summer.
- Tractor Supply Company coming to Boonville?
- Tractor Supply coming to Boonville? Public hearing tonight on the proposal
- Tractor Supply Company Distribution Center set to open for business in Frankfort
- Tractor Supply Company Distribution Center officially opens for business in Frankfort
- Tractor Supply announces upcoming job openings at Frankfort facility
- Danfoss, Tractor Supply Co. Distribution Center job growth planned
- Tractor Supply hiring for distribution center in Frankfort
- Tractor Supply distribution center announces more job openings
- Sales tax benefits extended for Tractor Supply in Frankfort
- Boonville Snowfest Postponed