FRANKFORT – Progress continues at the Tractor Supply distribution center in the Frankfort 5S South Business Park, and the company is giving us the first look at what kind of jobs will become available there.
Crews are busy working on the 930,000-square-foot facility, and according to the Herkimer County Industrial Development Agency, National Grid is connecting a gas line to the building today. Once the gas line is connected, workers can continue working inside throughout the winter. Crews are also completing road work at the site.
The $75 million facility is expected to create 350 full-time jobs over the next six years, and Tractor Supply has posted upcoming job openings for the Frankfort facility on the company’s website. Some of those positions include housekeepers, general maintenance mechanics, forklift mechanics, operations managers, supervisors and more.
Right now, the website includes a list of the positions, their job descriptions and when the start dates are. The company says that the positons will be posted to TractorSupply.jobs and open to applications approximately three months before the start dates that are listed for each of them.
For a list of the positions that will be available at the distribution center in Frankfort, click here.
Work on the facility is expected to be finished by June.
- Tractor Supply announces upcoming job openings at Frankfort facility
- Tractor Supply distribution center announces more job openings
- Tractor Supply hiring for distribution center in Frankfort
- Danfoss, Tractor Supply Co. Distribution Center job growth planned
- State grants low-cost power to Tractor Supply and Trenton Technology facilities
- Tractor Trailer Safety Drill
- How to attend Tractor Supply's hiring event at new distribution center
- Frankfort Police Incident Update
- Tractor trailer rollover closes roadway
- EpiPens in short supply