BOONVILLE, N.Y. -- A public hearing is set for Monday night – on the proposed Tractor Supply Company – that wants to move into the site of the old Great American building, in Boonville.
The Great American, on Main Street, closed its doors in June.
TSC has since filed an application with the village planning board to move into the site. But because the use of the building is changing, to include outdoor displays, a site plan review needed to happen.
The review included comments from the state Department of Transportation and Oneida County's Planning Department.
Tractor Supply would like to start work sometime this summer.
The hearing begins at 7 p.m. at the Boonville village offices.
- Tractor Supply coming to Boonville? Public hearing tonight on the proposal
- Tractor Supply Company coming to Boonville?
- Boonville Snowfest Postponed
- Tractor Supply announces upcoming job openings at Frankfort facility
- Danfoss, Tractor Supply Co. Distribution Center job growth planned
- Tractor Supply hiring for distribution center in Frankfort
- Tractor Supply distribution center announces more job openings
- Sales tax benefits extended for Tractor Supply in Frankfort
- Planning board holds public hearing for proposed hotel in Hartwick
- Tractor Trailer Safety Drill