UTICA, N.Y. – The New York State Department of Transportation (DOT) will be paving the intersection at Genesee Street and Oriskany Street on Tuesday through 4:30 p.m.
Drivers should expect delays as the DOT continues the roadwork reconstruction project.
Those traveling near the intersection are reminded to follow the reduced speed limits and drive carefully through the construction area.
Fines are doubled for speeding through a work zone.
- Traffic Alert: Crews paving Genesee Street intersection through Tuesday afternoon
- Street Corner Market opens on Genesee Street
- Genesee Street crash slows traffic near New Hartford Shopping Center
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Oriskany Street, Utica
- New left turn signal installed at Route 5S, Genesee Street intersection
- Traffic Alert: Road Closures
- Genesee Street Market to be held every Friday this summer
- Bridge construction will cause Genesee Street and Route 8 closures
- North Genesee Street NB closed to four corners in Utica
- Genesee Street: Power is restored and lanes back open