UTICA, N.Y. -- A traffic alert for downtown Utica could impact your morning commutes.
Starting Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m, Hotel Street between Route 5S/Oriskany Street westbound and Whitesboro Street will be closed to through traffic.
This is only a temporary road closure, so contractors can install electric conduits in the area.
Detour signs will be up.
- Traffic alert: Road work causing detours in Utica
- Traffic Alert: Drainage pipe work causing detours in downtown Utica
- Traffic Alert: Road Closures
- Utica construction: Detours for Seneca, Washington streets
- Weeklong road closure to impact Utica traffic
- Traffic Alert due to water main break in Utica
- Traffic alert due to construction in Dolgeville
- Road closures, detours in place for Heart Run & Walk on Saturday
- Traffic alert: Expected lane closures on Route 5S Oriskany Street in Utica
- Traffic alerts issued for areas on Utica and Rome this week