UTICA, N.Y. -- A quick traffic alert for those of you travelling through downtown Utica.
Today, from 6:30 a.m. until 4 p.m., Second Street between Jay Street and Route 5S / Oriskany Street eastbound will be closed to traffic.
The road closure is needed for a contractor to install new drainage in that area.
Detour signs will be up, so plan your commutes accordingly.
- Traffic Alert: Drainage pipe work causing detours in downtown Utica
- Traffic alert: Road work causing detours in Utica
- Utica construction: Detours for Seneca, Washington streets
- Traffic Alert: Road Closures
- New traffic pattern starting today in downtown Utica
- Traffic Alert due to water main break in Utica
- Downtown foot patrol in Utica
- Downtown Utica Enjoys Free Concert
- Traffic alert: Expected lane closures on Route 5S Oriskany Street in Utica
- Traffic alerts issued for areas on Utica and Rome this week