UTICA – Second Street between Bleecker Street and Oriskany Street East will be closed until 4:30 p.m. today as contractors install new granite curbing.
Detour signs will be displayed in that area.
Drivers can also expect lane closures in both directions on Route 49 between River Street and Route 12 as new slabs are replaced in that area.
Lowered speeds are in effect at both work zones.
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Construction continues on Second Street in Utica, Route 49 in Marcy
- Rollover crash causes traffic delays on Route 49 in Marcy
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Oriskany Street, Utica
- Jackknifed tractor-trailer shuts down Route 49 in Marcy
- Rollover crash slowed traffic on Route 49 in Rome
- Traffic alert: Expected lane closures on Route 5S Oriskany Street in Utica
- Fatal Accident on Route 49 in Rome
- Route 5S construction update
- Traffic alert due to construction in Dolgeville
- Utica construction: Detours for Seneca, Washington streets