PRISKANY, N.Y. -- There is a traffic alert Tuesday for drivers in the village of Oriskany.
The state Department of Transportation started working on a traffic signal at the intersection of Route 69 and River Street.
It will go from flashing to a three-color signal.
It's being converted because of a bridge replacement project taking place on Utica Street.
The bridge will be closed July 8 to traffic and will be detoured onto Route 69 to River Street.
- Traffic alert: Bridge replacement project begins in village of Oriskany
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Oriskany Street, Utica
- Oriskany Street accident causes traffic delays
- Village of Oriskany celebrates retirement of Mayor Don Rothdiener
- Traffic Alert: Road Closures
- Traffic alert: Expected lane closures on Route 5S Oriskany Street in Utica
- Phase 2 of Burrstone Road Bridge project begins Tuesday
- Trump begins search to replace Justice Kennedy
- Village of Clinton celebrates the beginning of Hanukkah
- Replacement of Milford bridge complete in time for Thanksgiving travel