UTICA, N.Y. -- Traffic will be impacted in Utica for a portion of the week.
People can expect lane closures on Route 5S Oriskany Street westbound between Broad and Genesee Street.
Crews will be working to install electrical ducts.
The work will be done between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
- Traffic alert: Expected lane closures on Route 5S Oriskany Street in Utica
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Oriskany Street, Utica
- TRAVEL ADVISORY: Lane closures for Route 5S
- Route 5S construction update
- Traffic Alert: Road Closures
- Oriskany Street accident causes traffic delays
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Construction continues on Second Street in Utica, Route 49 in Marcy
- UPDATE: State Route 5S reopened in German Flatts
- UPDATE: State Route 5S reopened between Herkimer, Little Falls
- Law enforcement investigating crash on Route 5S in Mohawk