UTICA- NEWSChannel 2 is getting several reports of flooding on the arterial near the pedestrian bridge.
Utica Police, State troopers, the New York State Department of transportation, and other crews are working to get traffic flowing through that area. Several road are blocked off.
We have a crew out there getting more information.
- Heavy rain floods arterial near pedestrian bridge
- Heavy Rain Monday could lead to flooding
- Heavy rain possible Friday
- Heavy rain Thursday
- 2-car crash temporarily halts traffic on Arterial
- DOT warns of Arterial lane closures during Burrstone Road bridge deck demolition
- Heavy rain, flooding wreak havoc in the Mohawk Valley Thursday
- New York State DOT to partner with City of Utica to prevent flooding on the arterial
- Lane closure for Utica North-South Arterial northbound Thursday
- UPDATE: 21-year-old man in critical condition after Arterial crash