UTICA- NEWSChannel 2 is getting several reports of flooding on the arterial near the pedestrian bridge.
Utica Police, State troopers, the New York State Department of transportation, and other crews are working to get traffic flowing through that area. Several road are blocked off.
We have a crew out there getting more information.
- Heavy rain floods arterial near pedestrian bridge
- Heavy Rain Monday could lead to flooding
- DOT replacing center median on arterial to prevent flooding
- Heavy rain possible Friday
- Heavy rain Thursday
- 2-car crash temporarily halts traffic on Arterial
- Heavy rain, flooding wreak havoc in the Mohawk Valley Thursday
- Utica streets flooded, impassable as heavy rain continues
- DOT warns of Arterial lane closures during Burrstone Road bridge deck demolition
- New York State DOT to partner with City of Utica to prevent flooding on the arterial