Trailer Fire in Mohawk

The Cedarville Fire Department and several other crews, responded to a trailer fire at 106 Horseshoe Lane in Mohawk around 4 p.m. Sunday. Several crews were also called to help put it out.

Posted: Dec 18, 2017 12:38 AM
Updated: Dec 18, 2017 1:23 AM

MOHAWK-The Cedarville Fire Department and several other crews, responded to a trailer fire at 106 Horseshoe Lane in Mohawk around 4 p.m. Sunday. Several crews were also called to help put it out.

Officials with the Cedarville Fire Department told NEWSChannel 2 they saw heavy smoke when they arrived, and it took a little more than an hour to put out.

David Clark, the Captain for the Cedarville Fire Department said he believes he knows where the fire started. "The fire was found to be in the utility room in the washer dryer area and is actually caused by the dryer."

The fire is still under investigation.

Article Comments

Utica
Clear
62° wxIcon
Hi: 74° Lo: 49°
Feels Like: 62°
Oneonta
Clear
61° wxIcon
Hi: 71° Lo: 46°
Feels Like: 61°
Herkimer
Clear
62° wxIcon
Hi: 74° Lo: 50°
Feels Like: 62°
Thendara
Clear
62° wxIcon
Hi: 67° Lo: 44°
Feels Like: 62°
WKTV Radar
WKTV Temperatures
WKTV Severe Weather
Click here to learn more about A Healthier Mohawk Valley
Less that 50 Golf Cards left ... only $79.99 for 28 courses
Great California Adventure with Callihan Marshall

Click for Boilermaker Results & Coverage