MOHAWK-The Cedarville Fire Department and several other crews, responded to a trailer fire at 106 Horseshoe Lane in Mohawk around 4 p.m. Sunday. Several crews were also called to help put it out.
Officials with the Cedarville Fire Department told NEWSChannel 2 they saw heavy smoke when they arrived, and it took a little more than an hour to put out.
David Clark, the Captain for the Cedarville Fire Department said he believes he knows where the fire started. "The fire was found to be in the utility room in the washer dryer area and is actually caused by the dryer."
The fire is still under investigation.
- Trailer Fire in Mohawk
- Mohawk Graduate Jarvis honored
- Mohawk garage fire melts house siding
- Mug Club: Mohawk Fire Department Open House
- Red Cross helping 3 following Mohawk fire
- Tractor Trailer Safety Drill
- Mohawk Valley recognizes Good Friday
- Procession honors loved Mohawk resident
- Tractor trailer rollover closes roadway
- Disney releases new 'Aladdin' trailer