Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente has issued a travel advisory as of Saturday night. High winds, poor visibilty and road conditions prompted the advisory. Picente is urging no unnecessary travel for the duration of the storm to ensure safety of the residents. The travel advisory will remain in effect until further notice.
Otsego County Sheriff Richard Devlin, Jr. has issued a No Unnecessary Travel Advisory for Otsego County starting at 6 p.m. Saturday, January 19 through Sunday, January 20 at 6 p.m.
- Travel Advisories in the region
- Travel advisories issued in Oneida, Otsego counties
- Travel advisory issued in Oneida County
- Travel Ban and advisory issued for I-90
- TRAVEL ADVISORY: Lane closures for Route 5S
- Travel Advisory issued for Oneida County
- Calling hours Tuesday for Officer Kevin Crossley; travel advisory issued
- Travel advisory for section of Arterial during overnight paving operations
- Travel advisory issued for Arterial, Route 5S in Utica on Wednesday
- Travel advisory for Mill Street on-ramp to Route 8 south in New Hartford