A travel advisory has been issued for Oneida County.
According to Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente, the advisory is in effect immediately. Due to poor visibility and road conditions, Picente is urging no unnecessary travel until further notice.
Oneida County offices will close at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, and they’re expected to reopen as normal on Thursday morning.
A travel advisory has been issued for Otsego County until 6 a.m. Thursday.
Roads are not closed, but caution is advised due to potentially hazardous driving conditions.
For the latest weather information and updates, visit wktv.com/weather.
To get the latest weather information on-the-go, you can download the WKTV Storm Tracker 2 Weather app. If you're an iPhone user, you can download the app from the iTunes store here. If you're an Android user, you can download the app from the Google Play store here.
- Travel advisories issued in Oneida, Otsego counties
- Travel advisory issued in Oneida County
- Travel Advisory issued for Oneida County
- Travel Ban and advisory issued for I-90
- NEWSTALK: Oneida County Travel Guide
- Blizzard warning issued for Otsego County
- Travel Advisories in the region
- Calling hours Tuesday for Officer Kevin Crossley; travel advisory issued
- List of high school graduations in Oneida, Herkimer, Otsego counties
- Updated flu numbers for Oneida, Herkimer, Otsego counties