Marcy, N.Y.- The New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) Utica Regional Office, in coordination with the Town of Marcy, has issued the following traveler advisory for motorists in the Town of Marcy, Oneida County:
On Monday, August 26, 2019 “weather permitting”, between the hours of 6:00AM through 5:00PM, the off ramp from I-790 west to River Road East will be closed to traffic due to paving operations on River Road.
D.O.T. officials say It is imperative that motorists remember to drive carefully in work zones, for their own safety and the safety of workers. Motorists are reminded that fines are doubled for speeding in a work zone. In accordance with the Work Zone Safety Act of 2005, convictions of two or more speeding violations in a work zone could result in the suspension of an individual’s driver’s license.
- Travel advisory for Monday, August 26
- Job Orders: August 26 - August 30, 2019
- Travel Advisories in the region
- Travel advisories issued in Oneida, Otsego counties
- Travel advisory issued in Oneida County
- Travel Ban and advisory issued for I-90
- TRAVEL ADVISORY: Lane closures for Route 5S
- Travel Advisory issued for Oneida County
- Calling hours Tuesday for Officer Kevin Crossley; travel advisory issued
- Travel advisory for section of Arterial during overnight paving operations