TRENTON- Trenton Falls Scenic Trails is open this weekend as it kicks off their biannual hiking weekend. The trails were open Saturday and will be open again Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
On Saturday, several dozen hikers made their way to the falls. Despite the rain, one coordinator said it was still a successful day.
“They have enjoyed the [trails] despite the weather,” said a volunteer. “A lot don’t know about the trails but when they come they feel enchanted.”
Besides the walking trails, there also is a handicapped-accessible overlook that allows a view of upper high falls. Families with handicapped members can ask at the gate and drive up to the overlook.
Smith reminds hikers pets are not allowed.
- Trenton Falls Open
- Trenton Falls Scenic Trails to open this weekend
- Trenton Falls Scenic Trail opens for a second time this year
- Fire crews kept busy battling Trenton blaze
- Trenton man accused of possessing child porn
- 22-year-old seriously injured in Trenton crash
- Holland Patent man injured in Trenton snowmobile accident
- Utica man killed in 1-car crash in Trenton
- Trenton man charged with aggravated DWI following 2-vehicle crash
- Trenton mobile home park gets makeover under new ownership