BARNEVELD- Trenton Falls Scenic Trail opened for the second time this year, making it the last time of the year.
The trail opens twice a year, once in May and once in September.
The Supervisor for the town of Trenton says they had 800 people on Saturday and about 1,000 people on Sunday.
The trail will open back up next May.
- Trenton Falls Scenic Trails to open this weekend
- Trenton Falls Scenic Trail opens for a second time this year
- Trenton Falls Open
- Trenton Falls set for spring opening this weekend
- Mug Club: Adirondack Scenic Railroad
- Adirondack Scenic Railroad Executive Director resigns
- Trenton home destroyed by fire
- Adirondack Scenic Railroad get new property for maintenance facility
- Fire crews kept busy battling Trenton blaze
- Trenton man accused of possessing child porn