TRENTON – The Trenton Falls Scenic Trails will be open this weekend for the only time this spring.
The trails will be open to the public from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, May 19 and Sunday, May 20.
The only other weekend this year that the trails will be open in Sept. 15-16.
There are two types of trails at Trenton Falls, according to the Town of Trenton’s website. The primary trail is about 1 mile long and it brings visitors from the entrance/parking area to the Trenton Falls Hydro Dam overlook. It’s estimated that the trail takes about an hour and a half to enjoy.
The secondary trails allow visitors to experience nature and scenic vistas along the gorge.
It’s estimated that the rocks in the Trenton gorge are approximately 450 million years old.
- Fall opening at Trenton Falls Scenic Trails this weekend
- Trenton Falls Scenic Trails to open this weekend
- Trenton Falls Scenic Trail opens for a second time this year
- Trenton Falls Open
- Trenton Falls set for spring opening this weekend
- Mug Club: Adirondack Scenic Railroad
- Adirondack Scenic Railroad Executive Director resigns
- Trenton home destroyed by fire
- Adirondack Scenic Railroad holding job fair to fill open positions for The Polar Express
- Adirondack Scenic Railroad get new property for maintenance facility