TRENTON, N.Y. -- The Trenton Falls scenic trails 'spring opening' is this weekend.
The falls will be open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Thanks to all that rain, nature enthusiasts should be able to enjoy seeing the waterfalls. And, of course, walking the trails.
There will also be historic pictures and summaries about the multiple waterfalls.
"Well, depends who counts. There's really, I believe, five here. There's always smaller ones and stuff but I think five of them are named,” said Joe Smith, the Trenton town supervisor.
The falls open twice a year; once in the spring and once in the fall.
Brookfield Renewable Power owns the property.
- Trenton Falls set for spring opening this weekend
- Trenton Falls Open
- Fall opening at Trenton Falls Scenic Trails this weekend
- Trenton Falls Scenic Trails to open this weekend
- New Store set to open this Spring
- Trenton Falls Scenic Trail opens for a second time this year
- Trenton home destroyed by fire
- A spring to winter weekend
- Spring snow returns this weekend
- Fire crews kept busy battling Trenton blaze