A Trenton man is facing an aggravated DWI charge following a two-vehicle crash in the town of Trenton, according to New York State Police.
Police say 59-year-old Robert Wells was driving eastbound on State Route 365 near Korber Road in Trenton when he crossed the center line in the road and struck a westbound vehicle that was traveling with two adults and three children.
Wells was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, then processed at state police barracks in Remsen, where his blood alcohol content level was found to be .21 percent, according to police.
Wells was issued appearance tickets for the Town of Trenton Court on July 31.
- Trenton man charged with aggravated DWI following 2-vehicle crash
- Traffic stop leads to aggravated DWI charge for Rome man
- Woman injured in 2-vehicle crash in Lee
- Trenton Falls Open
- Gloversville man charged with DWI after crashing ARC van
- Utica man killed in 1-car crash in Trenton
- Trenton traffic stop leads to drug charges for Poland man
- Vernon crash leads to DWI and Weapon charges
- Ilion woman charged with DWI following 1-car crash
- UPDATE: Dog killed in 2-vehicle crash on Seneca Turnpike