WESTMORELAND, N.Y. -- A two-mile stretch of Lowell Road in Westmoreland was closed Tuesday after a pickup truck hit a pole.
The crash happened shortly before 9 a.m. Tuesday near the corner of Lowell and Moore Road.
National Grid crews were on the scene fixing the damage to the utility pole, where it had completely fallen into the roadway.
Officials say there were no injuries.
State police are investigating the crash.
- Truck clips utility pole in Westmoreland, no injuries reported
- Car slams into utility pole in Deerfield
- Verona man hospitalized after vehicle strikes utility pole
- Fire officials respond to utility pole down near Kirkland home
- Westmoreland Pool Fundraiser
- NEWSTALK: Halloween in Westmoreland
- No injuries reported after UPS truck, car crash in Schuyler
- Tow truck operator injured in Westmoreland hit-and-run
- Westmoreland residents receive KKK materials
- Westmoreland Masonic Lodge Open House