UTICA, N.Y.- A two-car accident caused some slowdowns on the Arterial Friday evening.
Utica Police responded to the Northbound lanes of the Arterial between French Road and Burrstone Road shortly after 5:00 pm Friday.
They say a car traveling Northbound on the Arterial drifted to the right and struck an unoccupied disabled vehicle.
The driver of the vehicle sustained minor injuries, and did not want to go to the hospital.
No tickets were issued.
- Two car accident causes slowdowns on the Arterial
- Woman injured in late night arterial accident
- 2-car crash temporarily halts traffic on Arterial
- Heavy rain floods arterial near pedestrian bridge
- DWI charge for woman driving wrong way on Utica arterial, crashing into oncoming car
- Lane closure for Utica North-South Arterial northbound Thursday
- UPDATE: 21-year-old man in critical condition after Arterial crash
- Travel advisory for section of Arterial during overnight paving operations
- UPDATE: Traffic flowing again after 2-vehicle Arterial crash
- Entrance to Arterial reopens after minor crash shuts it down