FENNER, N.Y. -- Two men from the town of Eaton are charged after they allegedly broke into a family's Madison County home.
Jerrid Rowe, 22 of Eaton and Jeremy Cook, 22 of Eaton, were charged with burglary, attempted petit larceny criminal mischief and possession of burglar's tools.
The incident happened just before 10am on Sunday along Perryville Road in the town of Fenner.
The caller says their family was eating Father's Day breakfast at a restaurant, when the their security system notified them of two intruders at their house.
Police say Cook had stolen a key to the house, from the homeowner's keyring, and used the key to get in.
They're both scheduled to appear at the town of Fenner court on July 15.
- Two charged in alleged Madison County burglary
- Madison County Stabbing
- Madison County inmate facing new charge after attempted escape
- 2 facing long list of drug charges in Madison County
- Man charged with impersonating a Madison County sheriff's deputy
- Boonville man charged after alleged physical dispute
- Leyden man charged after alleged domestic dispute
- Herkimer man facing felony charges after admitting to burglaries
- Clark Mills man facing multiple charges following burglary investigation
- 3 brothers charged in connection to stolen ATVs, burglaries throughout Oneida County