UTICA, N.Y. -- Two people were displaced after an attic fire sparked in a home in Utica Monday night.
Fire officials say it happened around 11:40 p.m.
The fire was confined to a home on Damiano Place in Utica.
Fire officials say the fire started in the attic.
There was no one injured, but two people are displaced.
The fire still remains under investigation.
- Two displaced after Utica attic fire
- A Richfield Springs B&B Chimney fire spreads to attic
- Six displaced by early morning fire in Utica
- UFD: Cell phone charger started Utica fire that displaced 4
- Red Cross assisting 5 displaced by Utica fire
- Several people displaced by Herkimer fire
- Van fire in Utica
- Family displaced by fire that destroyed Lewis County home
- 3 people, 3 dogs displaced following Oneida Street fire
- 5 adults, 2 children displaced by fire in Hartwick Seminary