UTICA, N.Y -- The two people who were killed, while allegedly attempting to burglarize a home in Deerfield, will soon be laid to rest.
Calling hours for Patricia Anne Talerico are Thursday.
There will be a receiving line from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at t. Revels-Gibson Funeral Home on Eagle Street in Utica.
A funeral service will follow.
Her nephew, Nicholas Talerico, will be remembered on Sunday.
Calling hours are from 4 to 6 p.m. at Eannace Funeral Home on South Street, in Utica, with a funeral to follow.
Neither obituary included a photo.
The two were shot and killed by Ronald Stolarczyk, while in Stolarczyk's Walker Road home last Tuesday.
Stolarczky is not facing charges in their deaths, but is due back in court in August on a gun possession charge.
- Two fatally shot by Deerfield homeowner will soon be laid to rest
- Fundraising effort underway for homeowner charged following Deerfield fatal shooting
- Homeowner in Deerfield double-fatal shooting being released from jail
- Whitesboro Officer Crossley laid to rest
- Deerfield double-fatal shooting challenges prosecutors
- 'It's either them or me': Homeowner's attorney speaks out on Deerfield fatal shooting and Talerico family responds
- Santa comes to Deerfield
- Coin collectors converge on Deerfield
- Two identified in Deerfield shooting
- Details released from first trooper on scene of Deerfield fatal shooting