Chatham, N. Y. – On May 17, at approximately 10:00 a.m., a New York State Trooper conducted a traffic stop of a vehicle on the Berkshire Spur portion of the NYS Thruway in the town of Chatham. A subsequent K9 detection, and search of the vehicle resulted in the seizure of over 200 pounds of marijuana.
State Police arrested Corey W. Heald, age 29, and Kelly L. Heald, age 51, both of Massena, NY, for Criminal Possession of Marijuana in the 1st degree, a class C felony.
Both subjects were arraigned before the town of Livingston Court, and remanded to the Columbia County Jail without bail.
- Two from Massena arrested for possession of over 200lbs of marijuana
- New York cuts penalties for marijuana possession
- NASCAR chairman arrested for DWI, oxycodone possession
- Verona man arrested for possessing metal knuckles
- Trenton man accused of possessing child porn
- Legalizing Recreational Marijuana in NY
- Pot perfume hits marijuana market
- Herkimer man on probation now accused of possessing child porn
- Utica man pleads guilty to drug possession charge
- Herkimer man accused of possessing cocaine inside county jail