SANGERFIELD, N.Y. -- Two people were sent to the hospital with minor injuries following an accident in the town of Sangerfield between a car and a tractor trailer.
It happened just before 4 p.m. on Tuesday. Erin Burgess of Bradford, Mass. was at the intersection of Routes 20 and 12. Oneida County Sheriff's Office says she stopped at the red light, thinking it was a flashing light, and continued on. That is when a tractor trailer driven by Adnan Husic of New Hartford, collided with Burgess.
Burgess and her passenger were sent to the hospital with minor injuries. Burgess was also issued a traffic citation for failure to yield right of way, returnable to Sangerfield Town Court at a later date.
- Two injured in Sangerfield accident
- Teen injured in Sangerfield two-car crash
- 16 year old killed, 18 year old injured in one vehicle accident in Sangerfield
- Cause of Sangerfield fire under investigation
- Dog killed in Sangerfield fire, cause undetermined
- Sangerfield man arrested after weekend dispute
- Tractor-trailer driver ticketed in Sangerfield crash
- Three injured in Westmoreland accident
- 2 people hospitalized following 1-car crash in Sangerfield
- UPDATE: Woman in critical condition following crash in Sangerfield