WATERTOWN, N.Y. -- Watertown police say two more people have died from injuries from that fire in Watertown that killed a father and two other children.
The father, 38-year-old Saron Bodah, and two daughters, 8-year-old Alexa Bodah and 4-year-old Skylar Bodah, were the first three who died.
Two more daughters, 14-year-old Merissa Bodah and 6-year-old Erin Bodah, have also died. They had been listed in critical condition at Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse.
A fifth daughter, 13-year-old Hailey Bodah, is still in the hospital and is listed in stable and good condition.
A GoFundMe has been started for the surviving daughter.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Two more children die from injuries following Watertown house fire
- Two children, one adult killed in Watertown house fire
- Mother, daughter suffer life threatening injuries in Yorkville house fire
- Yorkville woman dies from injuries sustained in house fire
- California wildfires: "If you're going to die, die fighting."
- 4-year-old girl, young woman die in house fire, 3 injured
- 250 cattle die in fire in Trenton barn
- 2 children killed in Delaware County fire
- Police: Fire at Clintons' NY home, no injuries reported