UTICA, N.Y. -- Congressman Anthony Brindisi voted “yes” on a resolution calling for the Mueller conclusion report to be made public.
The report found there was no conspiracy between President Donald Trump and Russia.
Meantime, professor of politics at Utica College and WKTV contributor, Luke Perry, says that despite the findings, the president is not out of the woods yet.
"What still remains is that Donald Trump might be in legal jeopardy when it comes to the state of New York, and some of his business practices, in terms of the federal government, in terms of campaign finance laws, so there are still a lot of questions that remain in terms of his behavior and legality, but the one that seems to be settled for the most part is that he didn't directly cooperate with the Russians in 2016,” said Perry.
There are other ongoing state and federal investigations involving the president, the Trump Inaugural Committee and the Trump Organization.
- UC professor says despite Mueller findings, Trump isn't out of the woods yet
- Primary post-mortem with UC Professor of Government
- UC students gathering Wednesday night
- UC hosts business plan competition
- Jury finds Ricky Woods Jr. not guilty of murder
- Perdue Recalls Chicken Nuggets After People Find Wood in Them
- Woods Valley opens early
- MVCC and UC sign articulation agreement
- UC's Burmaster inks deal with ECHL Norfolk