Norfolk, VA - Clinton native and former Utica College Pioneers captain Gregg Burmaster will be playing professional hockey full-time in the 2019-2020 season after he signed a deal with the ECHL's Norfolk Admirals, announced Wednesday.
Burmaster suited up in four games in the ECHL with the Fort Wayne Komets last season following the completion of UC's year.
The 6'0, 185 lb. forward lead the Pioneers last year with 46 points in 29 games and in two years at Utica College posted 72 points in 82 career games.
He's the second member of the 2018-19 Pioneers team to join an ECHL team this summer after defenseman Zach Borsoi signed with the Adirondack Thunder on July 25.
- UC's Burmaster inks deal with ECHL Norfolk
- Canucks ink Boucher to one-year deal, sign two others
- UC students gathering Wednesday night
- UC hosts business plan competition
- Burmaster back on ice in Utica for special opportunity with Comets
- MVCC and UC sign articulation agreement
- Former US Director of National Intelligence talks cybersecurity at UC
- Schumer at UC to discuss plans to improve Construction Program
- UPD releases booking photo of UC student arrested