UTICA, N.Y. -- Utica police say tips have come in, since putting out a call for information on the Utica homicide suspect’s cell phone.
Naythen Aubain is accused of killing his grandmother, Katherine Aubain, 90, and their landlord Jane Wentka, 87, in the two-family home they shared on Tilden Ave. in East Utica.
Over the weekend, investigators told NewsChannel 2 that they believe his iPhone was discarded or near the 800 or 900 block of Bleecker Street.
Aubain is charged with two counts of first-degree murder, which holds the possibility of a life sentence without parole if convicted.
UPD is now investigating any credible leads.
If you have any information on this cell phone, call police at (315) 534-0051.
- UPD: Continue to send tips on Utica homicide suspect's cell phone
- UFD: Cell phone charger started Utica fire that displaced 4
- Utica police looking for cell phone linked to double murder suspect
- Utica refugee center offers cultural training to UPD
- Deadline approaching for UPD applications
- Griffo, AT&T kick off annual 'Cell Phones For Soldiers' collection
- Police searching for Utica homicide suspect's 90-year-old grandmother
- Utica Police: Bleecker Street homicide suspect arrested in Pennsylvania
- Utica homicide suspect gets another court delay to find lawyer