UTICA, N.Y. – All roads in the city of Utica are now open other than Genesee Street south at the Saquoit Creek bridge and portions of Wurtz Avenue.
The counties of Oneida and Herkimer are still under a state of emergency, with flooding in several areas and many without power.
There are 5,000 people without power in Oneida County, 2,000 in Herkimer County and nearly 1,500 in Otsego County.
- UPD: Most Utica roads back open
- Deadline approaching for UPD applications
- Utica refugee center offers cultural training to UPD
- UPD searching for individual possibly connected to Utica burglary
- UPD releases road closures ahead of Fourth of July parade
- Oneida County Sheriff deputizes UPD narcotics unit
- Dedicated member of UPD passes away
- UPD investigating a robbery in Utica that lead them to New Hartford
- UPD: Continue to send tips on Utica homicide suspect's cell phone
- Utica brings back "Pothole Killer" to improve road conditions