UTICA, N.Y. -- Utica police are investigating a hit-and-run crash on Whitesboro Street in Utica.
It happened before noon Monday.
Police say the driver hit a telephone pole and then fled the scene.
There were no injuries reported.
Utica police are looking for the driver – a white female.
The crash is still under investigation.
- UPD looking for driver in hit-and-run crash on Whitesboro Street
- Whitesboro Street Demolition
- Whitesboro man accused of driving drunk in Mohawk Street crash
- Veterans Recognized in Whitesboro
- Red Cross helping eight people after fire on Whitesboro Street
- Oneida County Sheriff deputizes UPD narcotics unit
- UPD Looking for man who robbed Adirondack Bank on Genesee Street
- Whitesboro Police Investigate YouCaring Scam
- Flood relief for Whitesboro residents
- VIDEO: Driver crashes into gas pump, runs from scene