UTICA, N.Y. -- Utica police have released new information Monday concerning the body of a man found on Kossuth Avenue over the weekend.
While the death is listed as pending by the medical examiner following a toxicology report, UPD says they are not ruling the death as suspicious.
Police say that a man's body was found behind the building at the corner of Kossuth Ave. and Jay Street around 2:30 Saturday afternoon.
In the meantime if you have any information, please call Utica police at 315-223-3510.
- UPD not ruling Kossuth Avenue death as suspicious
- UPD investigating body found behind a building on Kossuth Ave.
- Man walking on Kossuth Avenue shot in leg, investigation underway
- Deadline approaching for UPD applications
- UPD looking for help identifying men after reported theft on Lenox Avenue
- One shot near the corner of Kossuth Avenue and South Street
- Man found dead on Kossuth Avenue in Utica was battling addiction
- Oneida County Sheriff deputizes UPD narcotics unit
- Dedicated member of UPD passes away
- UPD: Most Utica roads back open