The city of Utica Police Department has a few road closures we want to make you aware of ahead of the Fourth of July holiday.
The parade starts on Genesee Street at 11 a.m. on July 4 in front of Our Lady of Lourdes Church and heads north to the Parkway Center.
There is no parking on the parade route from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. that day.
Road closures and detours start at 4 p.m. later that day for the party at Proctor Park. That starts at 6 p.m. with fireworks starting around 9:30 that night.
- UPD releases road closures ahead of Fourth of July parade
- Fourth of July Parade in Clinton
- List of local fireworks, parades for the Fourth of July
- UPD: Most Utica roads back open
- Road closures, parking regulations for St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Traffic delays, road closures for Ilion Days Doo Dah Parade
- Traffic Alert: Road Closures
- Utica's Fourth of July parade draws large crowd, and community pride
- Utica adding New Hartford to this year's Fourth of July parade route
- The town of Springfield packs the streets for the Fourth of July parade