BINGHAMTON- The state department of corrections has announced the arrest of Ronald Cook, 66, a paroled rapist they say cut off his GPS ankle monitor on November 8th.
Authorities said Cook was arrested in Binghamton late, Saturday afternoon and is being held at the Broome County Jail as parole violator.
Cook is described by authorities as an extremely dangerous man, and say he is a level three sex offender.
He will be returned to Central New York where he will face criminal charges.
- UPDATE: Authorities announce the arrest of Ronald Cook
- NewsTalk: Jack & Mo Cooking Show
- Rome mayoral candidate, Ronald Wagner, drops out of race
- NewsTalk: United Way Youth Cooking Challenge
- From the farm, to the mayor's office – Ronald Wagner to run for Rome mayor
- Authorities make arrest in social media threat against Holland Patent
- The Tailor & the Cook earns top culinary award
- Local youngsters compete in United Way Youth Cooking Challenge
- Chili & riggies cook-off benefits Mohawk Valley Challengers
- Whitesboro's Cook shuts down Proctor to help Warriors defeat Raiders