UTICA- Utica Police confirm one person has died after being hit by a car.
This accident happened just before 5 p.m. Saurday near the intersection of Lansing and Mohawk Street in Utica.
Utica Police now say the pedestrian that was struck and killed has been identified as 20-year-old Dinasia Murray.
Police say the investigation is being undertaken by members of the Utica Police Department’s Accident Reconstruction Team and members of The Criminal Investigations Division.
Police say it is still in its early stages and once complete a full review will take place with respect to any charges or other investigative determinations.
Police have released photograph of Dinasia that the family was willing to give to the media.
Uica Police Sgt. Mike Curley is asking anyone that has information regarding the incident, to call Utica Police at (315) 223-3510.
- UPDATE : Police identify person who died after being hit by a car in Utica
- UPDATE: Utica Police Identify victim from Friday night's homicide
- UPDATE: Utica Police identify Lenox Ave. fatal shooting victim
- Utica police seek help identifying burglary suspect
- UPDATE: 1 person killed in Utica shooting Wednesday night
- Utica police investigating local car break-ins
- Person identified in deadly Forestport crash
- UPDATE: Utica police investigating homicide on Elizabeth Street in Utica
- Pedestrian hit by car near Unadilla racetrack has died
- UPDATE: Morrisville man dies in two-car crash in Kirkland