UPDATE: Utica police are investigating homicide on the 700 block of Elizabeth Street that occurred Sunday night.
Police said they got the call around 8:30 p.m. Sunday for shots fired with a person injured.
The Utica Fire Department treated one male victim who later died at the hospital.
Police are asking anyone with any information to call them at 315-223-3510. All calls will remain confidential.
UTICA - Utica police are currently at the 700 block of Elizabeth street investigating an incident that happened just before 9 p.m. on Sunday night.
Officers with the Utica Police department told NEWSChannel 2, a male has been shot in that area.
They tell us there is no danger to the public.
We are still working on getting more details.
- UPDATE: Utica police investigating homicide on Elizabeth Street in Utica
- Utica police ID teen killed in Elizabeth Street shooting
- Utica police investigating death on William Street
- Utica Police: Bleecker Street homicide suspect arrested in Pennsylvania
- Utica police release more information about infant homicide investigation
- Police continue search for Utica homicide suspect
- UPDATE: Utica Police Identify victim from Friday night's homicide
- Utica Police investigate a shooting on Rutger Street
- Utica police investigating reported shots fired on Blandina Street
- UPDATE: Utica police ID man killed in Bleecker Street shooting