UPDATE- The Westmoreland teen who was airlifted after a crash on Bartlett Road is now in stable condition, according nurses at Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse.
WESTMORELAND, N.Y. -- A teenager from Westmoreland was airlifted to the hospital after being seriously injured in a crash Sunday.
The Oneida County Sheriff's Office says 18-year-old Dakota Collins was driving on Bartlett Road when his car left the roadway, went into the ditch and hit a telephone pole.
Collins was airlifted to the hospital with serious injuries to his arm, chest and head.
There is no word on what caused Collins' vehicle to leave the roadway at this point.
The investigation is ongoing.
WKTV will have more information as soon as it becomes available.
- Westmoreland teen who was airlifted is now stable
- Westmoreland Pool Fundraiser
- NEWSTALK: Halloween in Westmoreland
- Westmoreland residents receive KKK materials
- Westmoreland Masonic Lodge Open House
- Westmoreland town pool officially opens
- Three injured in Westmoreland accident
- Brinckerhoff shooting victim in stable condition, no suspect in custody
- 1 injured in 2-car crash in Westmoreland
- Westmoreland man accused of sexually abusing child