A Unadilla woman is arrested for allegedly falsely reporting a crime and slashing a victim's tires.
Renee S. Rountree, 62, is charged with Menacing in the second degree, Criminal Mischief in the fourth degree and Falsely Reporting an Incident in the third degree, all misdemeanors.
Troopers were dispatched to a residence on Lockwood Hill Road in Unadilla reporting a harassment. When troopers arrived, they learned that Rountree falsely reported the harassment, menaced a victim and slashed the victim’s tires.
Rountree was arrested and released on appearance tickets returnable to the town of Unadilla court on April 22, 2019.
- Unadilla woman arrested for allegedly slashing victim's tires, falsely reporting a crime
- NewsTalk: Unadilla National This Weekend
- Jussie Smollett arrested and faces a felony charge for allegedly filing false police report
- Unadilla man found guilty of 13 counts of sexually abusing a child
- Utica police investigate false reports of an armed robbery
- Utica man charged with falsely reporting armed robbery
- New York Daily News to slash 50% of its newsroom
- US slashes number of refugees to 30,000 for next year
- Free: New York state slashes the practice of paying bail
- Oneonta woman facing felony charge for allegedly driving stolen car