A Unadilla woman is arrested for allegedly falsely reporting a crime and slashing a victim's tires.
Renee S. Rountree, 62, is charged with Menacing in the second degree, Criminal Mischief in the fourth degree and Falsely Reporting an Incident in the third degree, all misdemeanors.
Troopers were dispatched to a residence on Lockwood Hill Road in Unadilla reporting a harassment. When troopers arrived, they learned that Rountree falsely reported the harassment, menaced a victim and slashed the victim’s tires.
Rountree was arrested and released on appearance tickets returnable to the town of Unadilla court on April 22, 2019.
- Unadilla woman arrested for allegedly slashing victim's tires, falsely reporting a crime
- Family of the Unadilla victim speaks out
- NewsTalk: Unadilla National This Weekend
- Ava woman allegedly bites, stabs victim
- Jussie Smollett arrested and faces a felony charge for allegedly filing false police report
- Unadilla woman in critical condition after being hit by car
- Thrilla at Unadilla: Iconic motocross track celebrates 50 years
- Pedestrian hit by car near Unadilla racetrack has died
- Mug shot released for suspect in deadly Unadilla pedestrian crash
- Utica man arrested, charged in hitting pedestrian outside Unadilla Motocross event