UNADILLA, N.Y. -- A Unadilla woman is now in critical condition after she was hit by a car on Saturday.
It happened just after 8am Saturday on County Road 4 in the town of Unadilla. Susan Haney, 69 of Unadilla, was walking south on that road when she was hit by Nicole Wilbu, 34 of Unadilla.
Wilbur claims she became distracted and hit haney, throwing her several feet off the road.
Haney had some head trauma, internal bleeding and leg injuries. She was flown to Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse where she is now listed in critical but stable condition.
Wilbur was issued several tickets for recless driving.
The investigation is on-going.
- Unadilla woman in critical condition after being hit by car
- Pedestrian hit by car near Unadilla racetrack has died
- NewsTalk: Unadilla National This Weekend
- Oneonta woman hit by vehicle, in critical condition
- Condition critical for Ambulance Corps
- Family of the Unadilla victim speaks out
- UPDATE: Woman in critical condition following crash in Sangerfield
- Utica man arrested, charged in hitting pedestrian outside Unadilla Motocross event
- Driver in Deerfield crash in critical condition
- Thrilla at Unadilla: Iconic motocross track celebrates 50 years