The United Mine Workers of America has endorsed Congresswoman Claudia Tenney for re-election in November.
Tenney was voted into the 22nd Congressional District seat in 2016, and she’s running for re-election in November against her Democratic opponent state Assemblyman Anthony Brindisi.
Last month Tenney was endorsed by UMWA Local 717, a chapter of UMWA that represents employees at Remington Arms in Ilion.
"I am honored to be endorsed by United Mine Workers of America," Tenney said in a news release. "This union represents thousands of hardworking men and women across the country, including employees at Remington Arms in Ilion, New York. Remington Arms is a staple in our community and I will continue to stand with their dedicated employees."
- United Mine Workers of America endorses Tenney for re-election
- Union representing Remington Arms workers endorses Tenney
- Tenney Re-Election Gets Heated
- Tenney endorses Republican Chele Farley for US Senate
- Sheriff Maciol endorses Picente for re-election
- NRA Pres. endorses Tenney; NYS Professional Firefighters back Brindisi in 22nd
- Donald Trump Jr. Campaigns for Rep. Tenney on election eve
- Tenney Speaks on Tax Bill
- Tenney talks possible government shutdown
- Herkimer Diamond Mines Opens a New Door