We enjoyed some beautiful weather over the past few days, with back to back 70 degree days. The weather has abruptly changed though and we're back to clouds and showers. This will also reduce the risk of brushfires which have been an issue over the past few days.
Low pressure is bringing a round of rain to the region this Wednesday. Widespread rain will continue as we head into Wednesday night and early Thursday. Watch out for fog as well, especially in the higher elevations. Thursday's weather looks chilly, with highs in the 40s. We do get a chance to dry out Thursday night before the next risk of rain returns on Friday.
The jet stream remains active through the weekend, with a trough digging cold weather into the region. Scattered rain showers are expected on Saturday, with chilly weather on Sunday. The weather patterns will change again as we head into early next week.
For those keeping score, we will not finish as the top coldest April on record. It only took two 70 degree days to knock us out of contention.
- Unsettled weather lingers through the weekend...
- Unsettled weather returns
- Humidity, unsettled weather ahead
- Cold, unsettled weather continues through the weekend
- Drier weather returns this weekend
- Cuomo outraises Nixon, but questions about donors linger
- Heart Run and Walk Weekend Weather
- Weekend forecast
- Cold this weekend
- Memorial Day Weekend Forecast