UTICA, N.Y. – Oneida County is holding a job fair featuring 1,000 regional job openings across various industries.
The event is called OneidaWorks!, and will be held at the Adirondack Bank Center on Oct. 21 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
County Executive Anthony Picente said this is an effort to help employers struggling to fill key roles.
“That’s why we have created this unique event. Whether it’s in the high tech, construction, manufacturing, health care, government or service and hospitality industries, there is plenty of opportunity for our talented workforce to seize. Oneida County is poised to be the catalyst in connecting job seekers to the more than 1,000 job openings that are currently out there for the taking,” said Picente.
OneidaWorks! will feature:
• Up to 50 employers ranging from local small businesses to large corporations
• Roles for all levels will be available, from entry level to professional, including seasonal, part-time and full-time positions.
• Opportunities to network with other organizations, employees and governments.
• Resume building services and interview coaching from seasoned recruiters.
• A “Career Closet” where candidates will have access to free business professional attire donated by local businesses and residents.
There are 50 exhibitor spots available and registration is required. Employers interested in registering for the event should contact the Oneida County Workforce Development Office at 315-798-5586.
Those seeking work who would like to register for OneidaWorks! as a candidate, should visit: oneidaworks.com.