Newstalk guest and Utica Attorney, Mark Wolber, answers legal questions called in by viewers.
Watch the Newstalk videos attached to see what questions were covered today.
Mark Wolber answers legal questions during Newstalk on the first Sunday of every month at WKTV.
To ask Mark a legal question during Newstalk, call (315)-793-WKTV.
- Utica Attorney Mark Wolber answers legal questions
- Polar vortex: Your questions answered
- Cuomo: Ending exemption for vaccines 'legally questionable'
- XNG Representatives present, answer questions from Otsego County community
- Thorny questions threaten to slow legal pot in New York
- Attorney claims Giruzzi was denied legal counsel after arrest
- Utica family searching for answers after teen gunned down
- Marking the way: Utica employees remember longtime city sign foreman
- New Zealand wants answers from Mark Zuckerberg over mosque attack video
- South Utica Neighborhood meeting raises questions about St. Elizabeth Campus