UTICA, N.Y. - The Utica Children's Museum is celebrating 55 years and Wednesday night, adults had their turn to experience the fun.
More than 100 people stopped by the museum to enjoy four floors of entertainment with food, drinks, live music, and 55 activities in honor of their 55th anniversary.
The celebration was open to anyone interested and tickets were $55 to keep with the theme.
The Museum partners with Kids Oneida and representatives said they are looking forward to the future.
“We've got exciting programming that is going to happen in the new year," Kids Oneida Executive Director, Steve Bulger said. “We have a new sponsor for the grocery store, the trains are up and running so we'll have an unveiling of those. New exhibits are constantly coming in so everything and every day is something a little bit new and exciting for The Museum."
The Museum is currently open Thursday through Saturday from 10:30 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. and Sunday noon until 5 p.m.
- Utica Children’s Museum celebrates 55 years
- Children's Museum celebrates 2018 Olympic closing ceremonies
- New storefront for Utica Children's Museum
- Utica Children's Museum weighing its options
- Science Saturday at the Utica Childrens Museum
- Kids Oneida to provide support to Utica Children's Museum
- Utica Children's Museum keeping kids busy on winter break
- Utica Children's Museum welcomes JAY-K to Main Street
- Adoptable animals visited Utica Children's Museum for Pet Day
- Utica celebrates May Day